This example shows you how to:
- Execute a query to list vendors.
- Read any additional paginated results from the query.
- You have downloaded or cloned the Sage Intacct SDK for PHP examples.
- You successfully ran the getting started example—in particular, you set up the
.credentials.inifile required by
- The company you are using has multiple vendor records.
- The user you are using has list and view permissions for the vendor object.
Run the example
Run the PHP
Observe the terminal output.
The number of vendor records found and each page remaining echo to the terminal:
Page 1 success! Number of vendor records found: 14. Number remaining: 12 Page 2 success! Records remaining: 10 Page 3 success! Records remaining: 8 Page 4 success! Records remaining: 6 Successfully read 4 pages
Open the generated
logs/intacct.htmlfile in your browser and review the entries.
The file provides info and debug entries. The SDK provides a debug entry for each HTTP request/response (with the Sage Intacct endpoint).
Note that the log file was created by the HTML logger set in the client config.
Filter the results
ReadByQueryobject to filter the number of results. For example, add the following to the example to list only active vendors:
$where = new EqualToString(); $where->setField('STATUS'); $where->setValue('T'); $query->setQuery($where);
Try a different object
APBILLobjects by changing the
setObjectNamecall, as follows:
$query->setFields()array to return the information you want.
- Try an example that creates, reads, updates, and deletes a customer.
- Browse the reference documentation for the SDK.